When hiring help to cowrite opens up as an option, countless individuals fail to factor in the level of professionalism and understanding to detail required. A professional approach from a cowriter is absolute key – our services vary from extremely specific to vaguely detailed, hugely dependent on the client’s need for the project. The ability to ghost write or cowrite with a client requires attention to detail, but more importantly the ability to attune to the requirements of the unique project. Other than project specifics, we offer the luxury of working with a single author if required, making it simple for our clients to receive a tailored service.
How Our Ordering Service Works
- Order – Fill in an order form with relevant information as listed below. If vital, we will be in touch with additional information requests.
- Payment – Processing of your payment via credit card or PayPal, followed by a confirmation.
- Writing Process – Our team assigns a writer to your project based on your project’s details.
- Drafting – Drafts are provided upon requests, as usual, we have a no limit policy on editing requests.
- Completion – Perfectly accurate delivery of your content, meeting all deadlines.
Meanwhile, reliable anonymous help is often difficult to find, cowrite provides a fully simplified option in terms of ordering your uniquely tailored service. Client’s are directed to a customized order page, listing multiple checkboxes required to fill. We prioritize our clients’ ability to find a ghostwriter to hire within the space of 2 minutes. During an order submission, the following details are required for the target content:
- Paper type – Ranging from a thesis, anything up to an annotated bibliography;
- Service type – Writing, paraphrasing, editing, proofreading or formatting;
- Urgency – The frame of the client’s deadline;
- Level – form of writing, anything up to Bachelor, Master or Doctorate;
- Length & source volume – The required length of the written piece along with a preferred number of sources from the writer at service.
Secure Ghost Writing Services
Following the strain-free process of filling in the order for a unique set of ghost writing services, simple payment methods are provided. Simplicity isn’t our only concern, our payment methods are secure with full customer assurance. Popular payment methods accepted at cowrite are credit/debit cards, alternatively, PayPal. Following the payment procedure, the client receives an e-mail confirmation of the order, with a payment confirmation e-mail for the ghost writing fees. Not all writing skills are identical, therefore our client’s are given the following choices (not just: ghost write something quickly) when starting a project:
- Choosing a writer;
- Changing a writer;
- Discuss writing style;
- Draft requests.
Should one be more than well prepared prior to approaching our ghost writer agency, choosing a writer is a viable option. Many experienced clients prefer to do so, due to being used to a specific partnership from a previous project. While requests for changing writers are rare, we are happy to accommodate when needed. Remember, that all of our experts offer reliable assistance and full confidentiality.
Custom Drafts with a Cowriter
Given the complex structure and detail of certain assignments such as a 5000-word dissertation regardless of topic, multiple drafts are an absolute key to creating the ideal final product. Online academic writing help is a form of service that requires constant revisions of the piece, which our writers are eager to touch base on with our clients. Our clients are free to request drafts at any time and have to option to request as many revisions as needed, should there be a need for revision at all. Until a client is fully satisfied with a final copy of the material at hand, the entire cowrite team will work tirelessly to produce the desired outcome.
Some of our most popular requests in terms of paper types are as follows:
- Dissertations – A long-form essay on a particular subject of various levels;
- Research papers – Substantial pieces of technical academic writing;
- Case studies – A research piece of a particular topic with a thesis or principal at base;
- Articles – Publication related writing;
- Creative reviews – Book, film or music related review pieces.
Start Working with a Professional Cowriter Today
Procrastination is one of the modern human’s biggest enemy, also known as the academic killer. With expertise at our hands, clients have multiple choices in terms of a fully customizable service with a fully adaptable team ready to fulfill tasks of any difficulty. Should clients feel the need to be recommended a professional to work with, we are able to accommodate the need for a cowrite recommendation letter from some of our successful long-term clients. Hire a ghostwriter today.